Great news today,  I am going to be able to-do the Chemo / Immunotherapy combination treatment starting on Thursday.

The Surgeon has determined that I have enough time to-do a round of treatment before having to proceed with Surgery.

Although this does not mean that the surgical removal of the larynx is off the cards, it means that if I react well to treatment it could be delayed or even avoided altogether.

Its weird to be excited to start Chemo but given what I was about to go through on Friday I am feeling like I have a chance!  I will now throw my full energy into trying to ensure this treatment has all the chances of working