Great news today, I am going to be able to-do the Chemo / Immunotherapy combination treatment starting on Thursday.
The Surgeon has determined that I have enough time to-do a round of treatment before having to proceed with Surgery.
Although this does not mean that the surgical removal of the larynx is off the cards, it means that if I react well to treatment it could be delayed or even avoided altogether.
Its weird to be excited to start Chemo but given what I was about to go through on Friday I am feeling like I have a chance! I will now throw my full energy into trying to ensure this treatment has all the chances of working