Yesterday I probably pushed it a bit far and was really feeling sore last night and even more so this morning. What was I doing? Juliet made a visit in the morning which was great, Had breakfast, lunch and dinner, made very quick trip to Harvey Norman and Bunnings (Kirsten drove) to make a decision on my next mobile phone and much needed supplies. Even though the trip was less than an hour by the end of it I was exhausted.
So today it will be all about resting this morning before a trip to the dentist in the afternoon.
Progress on short-term goals:
- Stop waking up at 3 am in the morning and needing Morphine or the equivalent – PASSED
- Sleep longer periods than my 6 week old which is 5 hours – very close
- Consume more than 2800 calories in a day – Got upto 1500 Calories!
- Be able to take a 20 minute light walk without being exhausted – REACHED!
So its time to make new goals till next Tuesday which is when I meet for the plan on the radiation treatment
- Sleep longer than my 6 week old which is 5 hours in a row
- Put on 2 kilos (77 kilos)
- Eat more than just puree foods
- Get up-to-date with my paperwork
Thanks every ones for continued support, hope to touch base with as many people as possible before I start Radiation in less than 2 weeks.