If you like me have or are going through the process of doing a renovation you will identify with it as an expensive, exciting, creative and stressful journey.
One of the most stressful parts of the process is choosing the right mix of suppliers, contractors and tradespeople to get the job done. Here are my reviews so far from our Journey. We will update as we go.
Phase One – Kitchen Overhaul
Nouvelle Kitchens – Stage: Site Measure
Scope: Install a large new Kitchen for us to be delivered late January
Experience and process so far: So far so good, we are relatively impressed with the service we have received from Nouvelle Kitchens to date, with friendly, attentive staff, and creative and innovative design solutions.
- We dropped into the showroom in Willougby, the lady on reception was great, very friendly and immediately worked to get us set-up with a designer and confirm the reality of timelines etc…
- Straight after the visit when confirming the appointment, Nouvelle Kitchens provided a lot of information about the business and their qualifications were great.
- A designer was scheduled to visit our site a few days later, they confirmed the appointment and were on-time.
Quote and design
- Geoff visited our house, was very friendly, understanding and listened while giving us insight into things we should think about and consider.
- A basic outline of options and what we needed was discussed and we went ahead and booked an appointment in the office a few days later.
- The appointment in the office was great, we were able to see what we were talking about and go through the pros and cons of options in terms of layout and functionality.
- Geoff was able to make changes right there as we went.
- When the quote came in, Geoff was able to accommodate changes and requirements to meet our budget.
- The deposit was able to be taken by Credit Card and once done we quickly got insurance forms, welcome packs and designs delivered to us.
- Looking forward to the ‘check measure’ which is now booked for week 27th November
Check Measure and Plans
Stage two of our kitchen renovations are underway.
Nouvelle Kitchens arrived on site in good time to check the original measurements, and confirm everything was on the appointed timeline. We were happy to receive and confirm the official plans with them several days later and were very impressed with the quality, in fact, they were fantastic.
Our dealings with Nouvelle Kitchens to date has been a pleasant experience, and we are looking forward to discovering the next stage in the journey.
We are now entering the production phase of our kitchen upgrade and are waiting in anticipation on the delivery and install of our new Kitchen. Hopefully, all going to schedule we will be enjoying our upgraded kitchen in early February 2018.
- Delivery cabinets
- Install cabinets
- Install benchtops
- Install splashback
More Updates to Follow.