A few simple tips for using Google AdWords
1. Be specific and don’t use broad matches
2. Set your own bids
3. Review everyday and stop keywords that are not converting
4. Conversion is what’s important, bounce rate is 2nd, click through rate is third.
4. It is better to appear on second page and be able to afford two clicks than to have it on the first page and only be able to afford one
5. Work out what a conversion is and how valuable it is to you before you start
6. Always always set an end date for the campaign
Feel free to share with’re sponge of yours.